Friday, January 30, 2015

The Daily Frame January 22nd -28th Remington, Virginia Photographer



I'm in my 4th week of my 365 project with The Daily Frame.  I am really getting used to shooting daily. I've been sick for the last week and I have still been driven to want to shoot. It's becoming a part of me the way I wanted which is great.  I am starting to remember to bring my camera with me during the day so that I am not tied to only shooting in the evening once I am home.   So here is my week in photos.

22/365:
Like I mentioned above, I have been sick for over a week. The upside to that is that I got to be home to put you on and off the bus. I love getting to be there to get you off the bus. You are so happy and I love that moment when you are so excited to see me and you are just running for me.  It makes my heart so full.

23/365:
We got just a little bit of snow. You had just gotten home from school and we were getting ready to take you to your Dad's for the weekend. It first started as just a little flurries, but then it really started coming down. It only lasted about 15 minutes, but you had a blast.  I love how it's timeless for kids to try to catch snowflakes on their tongue. I did it when I was a kid and now I see you guys doing it.

24/365:
You go through days where you are obsessed with Batman, then Spiderman, or Superman. Today you were Batman. You kept asking me if you looked like Bruce Wayne when you make that serious face. I couldn't help but chuckle just a bit, but of course I said you looked just like Bruce Wayne.


25/365:
Well today we were beginning to feel a little better, so we decided to get out of the house a bit. You have been saying you wanted a hair cut so we decided to do it today. You were so cute about it and you got blue wash out color in the tips of your hawk. 



26/365:
It's Monday, I didn't remember my camera today. So we made the best of it tonight at home. Every night before bed you always brush your hair. I like seeing how you look at yourself as your brushing your hair in the mirror. I often wonder what your thinking as you are looking at yourself. I wonder if you see the beauty in yourself that I see in you.


27/365:
The big chair. A couple of weeks ago your brother bought one of these chairs with his Christmas money. Ever since you have wanted one. You had a little afternoon date with Grandma since school was closed and you got to get one today when you guys went shopping together. You say it's your reading and ipad chair.


28/365:
So today I remembered to bring my camera to work with me. So after work I always go pick up my husband at the bus stop. (we car pool) There is a pond there and there is always geese swimming around. It was freezing cold, but I decided I was going to feed them a few crackers just to kill some time. Well as soon as I threw out 2 or 3 crackers these seagulls came out nowhere. There must have been 40 or 50 of them. They were going nuts trying to get those few little crackers. They were flying all around me so close and all I could think was please do not take a crap on me. (I've had that happen once before.) So here is a shot of one of the seagulls.

 
 
I hope you will follow along in our circle to the wonderful Liz Godfrey Photography.   Her images are just beautiful and I am loving following her photos each week.
 
Thanks for following along this week. Until next time... xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment