Friday, February 6, 2015

The Daily Frame January 29th - February 4th Remington, Virginia Photographer




It's that time again. Time to share some of the photos from our week.


29/365:  Today after counseling you saw that the bike park was right next door. You remembered coming here when you were younger. You wanted to check out this old train caboose, but as soon as you got yourself up on it, it started sleeting and snowing so we had to go.



30/365: The magnolia tree across the street is starting to lose it's giant leaves, so you had lots of fun checking them out and playing with them. You loved the texture and how thick they were.


31/365 Oh there are no words to express how much I love to photograph you. Especially when you are in your element. Maybe it's because I am still crazy in love with you after all these years. Maybe it's because I am sentimental because our anniversary is coming up. We are so opposite on so many levels, but also we fit together like perfect puzzle pieces.  What ever it is, I can't explain it, but I love when I get to capture you.


32/365: Today is the Superbowl. The whole family has been excited since our team is in the game. I took tons of photos of you guys all throwing the football together, but I chose this one of you today. You are no longer my little boy who races over to grin from ear to ear at the camera. Instead you run and hide preferring not to be captured often. So I take these rare moments when I get to capture you and cherish them.

 
 
33/365: We have still been ill this week and not feeling well. When we were on our way home from the drugstore you started to fall asleep in the car. The light was shining on your sweet face, and I thought you looked just beautiful.
 
 
 
34/365:  You are crazy about strawberries right now, it is your favorite snack. You think you are so grown up because you like slicing them up all by yourself.  You are looking a little too grown up for me in this photo.
 
 
 
35/365: Bath time. There are many nights when we get home and you are so cranky and tired. Sometimes it is so nice to get you in the bath and get you distracted for a while. Your whole mood changes and you end up having so much fun.
 


Thank you for taking a peek into my week. Be sure to follow along and check out the rest of our circle. Next up is Jen Fredette. Her photos are always beautiful, but this week she has some images that will knock your socks off. I am really not a fan of winter, but the beauty she has been capturing in Montana is just stunning. Click here to see her post.

Until next time... xo


 




2 comments:

  1. A great week Karen. I especially love the photos of your husband, they are so well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great captures Karen! The ones of your husband are wonderful - very cinematic looking!

    ReplyDelete