Monday, February 23, 2015

February 30 Minutes in the Life Remington, Virginia Photographer


Hello and thanks for coming to check out the 30 minutes in the life post this month. Today it's been snowing ALL day. I am not a fan of the snow and neither is the little one, but we ventured out for a bit and had a little fun. When I came out my hubby surprised me with a little sweet love note on the van. Sometimes I take for granted all the little sweet things he does for me. I am pretty lucky to be so loved.  We came inside had some hot chocolate with marshmallows and did some coloring for a bit.  Here are some of our shots.



















Be sure to check out the next photographer in our circle, who I am so happy to call one of my friends. I am sure she is so happy she is not dealing with all of this snow since she is in sunny Florida.  I am sure she has some beautiful photos to share this month. Click here to see Sharleen's post this month. 

Until next time... xo

8 comments:

  1. I'm about done with winter! These are great! And totally going for cocoa later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a perfect 30 Minutes! Cold fun outside and the cosy times. Love that your hubby wrote you a note :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome, Karen!!!! That first photo of the car is so funny and you really brought me right into the cold snowy afternoon with you in Virginia. So so fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you shared your youngest this month. Lucky you that you husband wrote you a beautiful note. Such fun images, although I am not sure how you stand to go out there in the cold. Hot chocolate and coloring seems like a good solution. Just gotta love the first image, and the last one just melts my heart. What a great share.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So perfect! I can feel the cold and the warmth in your images all at the same time!!! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete