Friday, February 13, 2015

The Daily Frame February 5th-11th Remington, Virginia Photographer




Hello, it's that time of the week again. Time for The Daily Frame Blog Post.  I love being a part of this group and capturing a photo every day. It is so great seeing a peek in to each of our lives each day.   After you check out my week in photos be sure to follow along to see the next photographer in our circle.


36/365: Today it was FREEZING cold here in Virginia, but when we got home at 6pm... There was still daylight!  Happy Dance!! It was very little but there was still a little light.  So we ran inside and grabbed the camera and got a quick shot.



37/365: Sometimes our days are long and difficult. There are often challenges that neither of us want to face or deal with, but we must do it.  The nice thing is that no matter what we have to endure I know that I have you by my side to support me. You are my best friend and truly my other half.



38/365: Today is our anniversary. 7 years. I can't imagine my life without you.  We didn't do anything fancy or elaborate, but just having time together was so meaningful for both of us.  You wore this shirt under your dress shirt the day we got married as a joke.  When I came in the room you were watching tv wearing that same tshirt. (Game Over)  I couldn't help but laugh and I thought it was so great that you still had that shirt after all this time. 



39/365: Today the weather was beautiful and we were so excited to be outside enjoying the weather. You had such a good time riding your bike. It made me long for spring even more.




40/365: Oh Mondays... They are the worst. You had a really hard day.  Your teacher upset you today, you didn't want to do your homework, nothing seemed to make you happy today and that just made things even worse.  You got in trouble and you threw a fit. Once you got calmed down I asked you if I could take a photo of you while you were upset. You agreed and said you wanted our book at the end of this project to show that some days are bad ones. We talked about how having a bad day every once in a while helps you grow and learn and also helps you appreciate the really good days.


41/365: Oh tonight was funny. I wasn't sure what I was going to photograph, so I just decided I was going to photograph you doing your homework. You thought it would be hilarious to hide from me every time. So here are your hiding photos.  Your brother on the other hand saw a STAR WARS commercial and got so excited yelling STAR WARS RULES!! So we got that also. :)





42/365: Tonight we got home just as the sun was going down and just before we went inside you thought you saw a shooting star. You stopped and started making a wish. You were so sure that you found a wishing star.  I wasn't about to crush your excitement and tell you it was a tiny plane up in the sky.  So maybe there's a such thing as wishing planes.

Thank you for following along this week and checking out the post.  Please be sure to follow along the circle and check out all the lovely ladies in our group.  Next up is another Northern Virginia girl Deanna from Daisy Baby Photography. Click here to check out her post.  Hopefully we might get the chance to meet up here soon since we are so close.

4 comments:

  1. very emotional week but love how you captured it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your portraits - they really do show lots of emotion x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree - very emotive images you have captured! Love!

    ReplyDelete