Friday, February 20, 2015

The Daily Frame February 12th-18th Remington, Virginia Photographer




Hello and thanks for checking out my photos from this past week.  I am going strong photographing every day. Taking a photo each day is not as challenging and it just seems to happen with ease. 
At the end of my post, be sure to follow along our circle and check out the other girls week. They have some great photos to share this week.

Our week has been pretty ordinary. It's been very, very, cold. So our opportunities to get outside have been rare or only for a few brief minutes.

43/365: Sometimes on Thursdays you get to come with me to pick up Dad after work. You love to look at these ponds and see the geese or explore the weeds and flowers. You always want to smell the flowers. You were surprised that even though these had dried up they still had a strong scent to them.


44/365: Today was your Valentine party at school. You got this fortune teller game valentine and it was your favorite. We played it over and over tonight before bed laughing at all the predictions it had for us.

45/365: You love to paint. Today you were painting and decided to make Valentine prints of your hand after painting a design on your hand.

46/365: Today you let me photograph you. It was the best part of my day. You didn't complain or seem to mind at all. I will take any opportunity I get to photograph you as much as possible.



47/365: Well today was a LONG day. It started snowing here and I had to wait forever to pick up my husband. It was almost dark but these geese were having a blast playing all over this frozen pond. This is not my favorite photo, but at least I got one today.


48/365: Today was a snow day for you guys. I still had to go to work, but you enjoyed the snow all day as much as you could. When I got home I was so happy I got to see you enjoying yourself a bit before the sun went down.

49/365: Today you stayed home with Dad. This is what your little face looked like when I got home. Covered in Cheetos. Looks like you had a good day to me.

Thanks for checking out my post and taking a peek in to our every day.  Be sure to click here and check out  Liz Godfrey's post.

Until next time... xo

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you all had a great week. glad you got that amazing pic of your son!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning week....there's so much emotion in your images...love day 46! What a handsome fella!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg LOVE that last one of the cheetos face! so funny! and that sunset the night before?! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great week of images! Look forward to seeing next week!

    ReplyDelete