Monday, January 12, 2015

Out in the back field Remington, Virginia Photographer

Now that it is winter, the days are so short and it gets dark so early. When I get home from work the evening light is all gone. I love to shoot in the evening. The light is just so great and makes everything better. I truly believe sunlight is good for the soul.  It just makes you feel better.  So when we were home the day after Christmas we had a really gorgeous afternoon. The light was just beautiful.  My daughter had just gotten some new outfits for Christmas and she was all excited to wear her new beret.  She is all about being an artist, so the beret made her feel even more like one.   It was chilly, but not frigid like it has been lately.  So we decided to run out to our favorite spot and take some photos. This was all within 5 or 10 minutes, but I love these beautiful little minutes so that she can see the beauty I see in her.   So here they are...




 













Until next time.... xo

No comments:

Post a Comment