Monday, January 19, 2015

The Daily Frame January 8th-14th Remington, Virginia Photographer

This is my second week in to my photo a day project with The Daily Frame.  I must admit, I love being a part of this group of encouraging women.  So far I have done well with keeping up with my photo each day and I love seeing shares from each of them as well.    So be sure to follow along through our blog circle and see a little peek in to their worlds as well. Next up in the circle is Liz Godfrey from Connecticut. Her photos are simply beautiful.  Click here to see what she has been up to this week.


Day 8/365: 
It's a Thursday, we are always so tired by this point of the week. We used to always call Thursdays, Thursday night fight night because we always seemed to argue on Thursdays.  Now we have learned over the years to accept that by Thursdays we are both exhausted from getting up at 3am daily and try to be caring and sensitive to one another rather than pointing out the frustrations and negativity.  So on this night we were chatting about how cold and exhausting your day was at work and this just seemed fitting and so true of how we really felt.


Day 9/365:
Today my one of my Christmas presents arrived that I had been waiting for.  I have been wanting a simple camera necklace for quite some time and this one was just perfect. I love that it has a charm that says capture life.


10/365:
Well all the older kids are with their other parents, so it was just a weekend of the 3 of us.  You love getting to help with washing the dishes. Any chance to play with water in the sink makes you happy.


11/365: You were given your first Lego set last week for your birthday.  You spent so much of today playing legos and building different cars and houses for your Batman and Joker lego guys. I love your imagination, whether you are dressed in a costume or playing with toys, you get so involved in the moment.


Day 12/365:
Today I am not feeling well, I can feel a cold coming on. It's been raining and so cold here today.  So I decided to make home made chicken and dumplings for dinner. The recipe was passed down from the kids great great grandmother and it is just so good.  It's a little time consuming on a work night, but the kids love it and so do I, so it was worth the wait.


Day 13/365: Tv time before bed. You are hooked on this tv show called Every Witch Way. You love to curl up after dinner with your favorite blue blanket and watch this show before bed. 


14/365:
You have started playing guitar like you did when we were younger.  You and I made a deal.  I would photograph every day and you would play one of your guitars every day.  We would help encourage one another and keep each other going.  We've made it through 2 weeks! Whoo Hoo!!


So thanks for following along in our daily life. It's nothing exciting, but it's us. Until next week. xo

6 comments:

  1. Love these so much!! So real!! Gorgeous images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great images, love love the camera charm xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen - your images this week are wonderful - truly authentic and emotive in many ways. I love the pact you made regarding guitar playing & picture taking! Looking forward to seeing your week 3!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That necklace is so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the authenticity of your images...especially this week!

    ReplyDelete