Friday, January 23, 2015

The Daily Frame January 15th - 21st Remington, Virginia Photographer


I am well in to my 3rd week of shooting daily. I am learning a little something new each day, and I am challenged to try new things as well. I hope you are enjoying following along.  Be sure to check out the next photographer in our circle, my sweet and super talented friend Amanda Voelker. She has 2 super adorable little ones that will surely put a smile on your face.  Click here to follow along to Amanda's post.

15/365: Soak time
My hubby works long hours every day and usually has one request once he gets home. He wants 20-30 minutes for his soak. Yes I know, most men don't do baths, but ever since we have been together he loves his soaks. It's the little things. Of course he had to make things funny and couldn't keep a straight face.


16/365: Blowing bubbles in your drink
Not sure what it is about blowing bubbles in your drink when you are kid, but I know I did it and I've seen all my kids do it and it always brings on the laughter.


17/365: Roasting marshmallows
We decided to make a little fire on Saturday night and roast some marshmallows. I love how the fire has you captivated.


18/365: Bright Hat on a gloomy day
The boys were all playing football outside getting ready for the big game. You just looked so cute in your bright hat watching them in mist of rain.


19/365: Today I got off from work a little early, after our errands we decided to take a quick stop at the park. The light was lovely and we had lots of fun.  You loved playing on the swings.


20/365: Ipad in the car
Kids are so lucky to have ipads to play with on long car rides. We didn't have that luxury when I was younger.  We didn't get home until late and I thought for sure I'd missed my chance to get a photo today.  I looked back and your little faces were all lit up with the light from the ipad.  I would have never really attempted to shoot in the dark before, but I saw this pop of light and it was perfect.



21/365:
We got a tiny bit of snow today. You kept going over to the window to check if it was sticking. You are like me, you don't like the snow. You think it's too cold and wet. 



Thanks for taking the time to check out our photos from the week. I hope you will keep following along.  Until next time. xo

3 comments:

  1. Another week of beautiful photos. LOVE that portrait of your girl with her drink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Karen, you have done it again. These are all such gorgeous images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great week 3 of images, Karen! Looking forward to seeing Week 4!

    ReplyDelete