Monday, January 26, 2015

30 Minutes In the Life January 2015 , Remington, Va Photographer

For this months post I have changed my mind several times on what I wanted my post to be.  I am now shooting daily and I am finding that I take a few more than 1 photo a day. So each time I get on a roll, I keep saying I'll use this for my 30 minutes post this month.  Well, with that being said life gets in the way and the days are just not long enough to get all these photos edited and posted.  Last week we came down with the flu, so I really wanted to do nothing but sleep.  On Friday afternoon they were calling for some snow. We have yet to have any substantial snow so far this year. My daughter was about to go to her Dad's for the weekend, but couldn't wait to get out in the snow before she left. So I grabbed a coat and my camera and spent a few minutes with her out there. Not the best idea being sick, but it made her happy.   These are the parts of childhood I want her to look back and remember. The days where you are so excited over the little things that cost nothing but bring such great happiness.  I remember when I was young and my brother and I always had to stick our tongues out to try to catch snowflakes. I love seeing my kids do the same. As time passes and technology takes over it's things like this that are timeless and classic that we can all remember doing.  So here is my 30 minutes this month. I hope you enjoy.















Be sure to follow along in our circle and check out the other amazing ladies in our group. I promise you will not be disappointed.  Next up in the circle is the sweet Rebecka Lefoil. Click here to see what she has been up to in Salt Lake City.

Until next time... xo

5 comments:

  1. You have captured her joy so beautifully. Love your 30 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bubbles and snow!? so great! <3 these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are SO fun and i love how you captured that innocent childish smile she still has :) these photos will be treasured for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh love the snow Karen! I have only seen the snow once - it would be crazy to live where it gets so cold. I love that you were able to capture that smile - Great 30 minutes x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so cold Karen. But what fun to be out in. My favorite photo is the 10th one down, the black and white of your daughter blowing bubbles. She always seems to be smiling and happy. A great 30 minutes. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete