Friday, May 1, 2015

The Daily Frame April 23rd - April 29th Remington, Virginia Photographer


It's that time again to share my week in photos with you.   Well lets get right to it.

113/365: This sweet face
These little pups, this week you tore up two of my pairs of work shoes. I definitely got frustrated with you both, but then that sweet little face melts me.


114/365: Lucky Friday Evening
This evening we were just hanging out enjoying the nice weather. You were listening to music on your ipad and were just so content.  Then you looked over in to the grass and instantly spotted a four leaf clover. It was your lucky day.


115/365: Girls Day with Maw Maw
Today we went and had lunch with my mom to celebrate our Birthdays. I love this shot of the two of you. I wish I would have gotten an image of us all 3 together, but maybe next time.

116/365: Playing with reflections
For one of my other projects our theme was reflections. So I got a shot of you shaving in the mirror and then I got some shots of reflections in puddles during our walk.





117/365: You and your guitar
I love when you play music in the evenings. I love when we can combine your passion and mine. You play and I photograph you. It just works out perfectly.

118/365: Window light
You love to play with your action figures in the window. You have done it since you were tiny.  My windows are always full of your tiny fingerprints, but that is ok. I know these times are shortlived and I will soon be wishing for these messy fingerprints to stain my windows and remind me of your play times.

119/365: Shadows
We were finishing up dinner tonight, and you noticed the shadow and light of one of our windows on the wall.  I love that you are now learning to notice and look for light.

So that is it for this week. Be sure to follow along and check out my very talented friend Colleen Putnam from New York City. She recently just returned home from a trip to Dubai, so I know she is going to have some great shares this week for you to check out. Click here to see her week.

Until next week... xo

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, as always. Thank you for sharing, Karen. I look forward to your weekly posts, as they catch me up with the family, and I get to enjoy your talent of catching the beauty of life. I especially love the puddles in this series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen -- such lovely photos this week as always!! I absolutely love the way you document your family. You spend so much time outdoors, which is a rarity for families these days. And your little girl learning to "see" as a photographer is just awesome!!! And my goodness, thank you for your kind words about my photography :)

    ReplyDelete