Friday, May 29, 2015

The Daily Frame May 21st - 27th Remington, Virginia Photographer


Hello, It is time to share my week in photos with you.  Summer is setting in and we are enjoying the warm weather and enjoying spending our evenings outside.  Only a week until school lets out so we are officially on the countdown.  At the end of my post be sure to follow along to the next photographer in our circle to see what she has been up to this week. 

So let's get to it... 

140/365: He has my heart in ways I can't even understand myself sometimes. 
It's true, we are crazy nuts in love.  We also drive each other mad and annoy the crap out of one another. There are these moments though when you look at each other and you can just feel the chemistry between you. It may be over something silly as an inside joke, or just knowing what the other is going to say before they say it. What ever it is, I will take it. 


141/365: Pizza night 
On Fridays when we go to pick up Ethan we love to stop at our favorite pizza place. Anthony's pizza. It is a small little hole in the wall place, but they have the best New York style pizza. We all look forward to it every other week. 


142/365: Today while we were out we picked up these fun daisy headbands. You couldn't wait to put one on and get a photo. The light was so gorgeous this afternoon. 



143/365: Memorial Day Weekend
Today we had an eventful day, we went to the beach for a little day trip, we went for ice cream on the way home and then played in the back fields this evening taking lots of fun photos.   I will share more from this day in another post.   This image is my absolute favorite. You are all together and it is just perfect. I knew I wanted an image with you guys and the flag, but this was better than what I thought I was going to get.

144/365: First Watermelon
We LOVE watermelon in our house. The kids are so excited it is watermelon time. Especially Conor. As you can see he was definitely enjoying his first slice of the summer.



145/365: Daisies and Tie Dye

The other day Mariah came running in the house so excited that she had something to show me. I wasn't sure what to expect to be honest. When we came outside she made me close my eyes and brought me over to the edge of our yard. There they were, these few little daisies in the edge of our yard. It's the little things.... I love these wild little flowers so very much. So she knew I would be happy to see them.

Then things got weird, Matthew comes out in a tie dye shirt! If you know my hubby at all, you know that this is just not him. He was doing it to mess with me of course, but all in good fun. I did dare him to wear the shirt to work the next day, and surprisingly he did. I'm sure his co workers got a huge laugh. We took a few photos just for fun of course. :)

I'd like to title this one... Never Trust a Hippie



146/365: Sweet Summertime
On these hot days it is so much fun to play in the hose. Why not right?

Next up check out Liz Godfrey from Connecticut. She always has some gorgeous images to share. I especially love her black and white images.  Click here to check out her week.

I hope you enjoyed the photos this week. I took lots of photos this week, now I just have to get them all edited.  Until next time... xo

3 comments:

  1. Another wonderful week, Karen :) That photo of your kids holding the flag up high is EPIC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful emotional images! Love them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful images you have captured this week! Agree - the flag image is indeed Epic!!

    ReplyDelete