Monday, May 25, 2015

May 30 Minutes in the Life Remington, Virginia Photographer


Hello, Hello! Thanks for joining us for our 30 Minutes in the Life blog circle. I always look forward to this post each month. It is so great to see what each of us are doing around the world.   A few weeks ago we had our first really hot weekend, so we decided to to take a little hike near our house. There is a river that the kids love to hike to and it has a little beach type area. It' nothing super special, but we always have so much fun there together.   After you check out my post be sure to follow around the circle. I promise you, there is some amazing talent in this circle. You will not be disappointed.
























Next up is one of my favorite photog girls Meagan Dwyer. Her art is always so full of beautiful childhood moments. I can get lost in her images for hours. He littles are adorable! So to see what she has been up to in New York click here.

12 comments:

  1. what a fun set, Karen! love all the green! my favorites are the b&w portrait of your daughter, and the last shot of you. just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a whole lot of fun Karen. We were always dragging the kids out hiking. My favorite image is the second of the flower, as well as the last color image of your son. So glad to see that you got in the frame as well. I have yet to do that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sharleen! You should get in the frame! :)

      Delete
  3. Karen, I love all of these. Especially the last one of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love each and every one of these images!! I love the one of your son with the hair covering one eye....so awesome! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! You are absolutely stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How amazing that you have that gorgeous hike so close to your house!! I love all your photos -- looks like you had a really wonderful family outing :) You took some really beautiful portraits of your kids!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So great to see how everyone is enjoying the nice weather! I wish we had a river like this one close by. Looks like such a cool place for exploration and adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these, Karen! So much fun, such dramatic light. I love that we get to see your beautiful face in them as well <3

    ReplyDelete