Friday, May 8, 2015

The Daily Frame April 30th - May 6th Remington, Virginia Photographer



Hello Friends! Hope you have had a great week! We've been running busy most of the week, but we have made the best of it.   So here is my week in photos. 

119/365: Yard full of wishes 
Now that we are in the midst of spring our yard has sprung up full of dandelions. For most, and us really. They are weeds that clutter up our yard and we can't wait to get rid of them. For you though, they are wishes.  An endless amount of wishes. You have always loved making wishes on them and it's such a classic part of childhood. Wish on sweet girl... I hope that all your wishes come true for you. 

120/365: Puppy Squishes 
You are getting closer and closer to these pups. I love when you want to cuddle them or when you call them your best friends. I am so looking forward to watching you grow up with them and having lots of fun adventures.


121/365: The Full Moon Goddess
The moon was just beautiful tonight. 

Lady of the silver moon, Watch over me this night, Guide my words and actions, and keep me within your sight.  I thank you for your love, and for protecting me from strife, I honor you for bringing charm and magic  to my life. 

122/365: Day at the River
This morning was so beautiful outside. We decided to take the dogs and go for a walk down around  the trails by the river. We love this beach spot. You all had so much fun today.  I will have so many more from this day in another post, but I loved this one.


123/365: May the 4th... May the Force be with you.
Anyone that knows us knows that Star Wars is huge in our house. Matthew has loved Star Wars since he was a kid and still is so crazy over it. Shawn and Ethan love Star Wars as they were younger, and now it is your turn. So May the Force be with you my little Jedi.


124/365: Evening mowing
I forgot to mention earlier that our lawn mower broke this week, so with all the rain our grass is a little crazy. You love to mow. You and your Dad mow every Saturday together. Tried to get some of it done tonight, but the mower just wasn't cutting it.

125/365: Long Evening
Today was  so long. I honestly did not even have a chance to get my big cam out. So when I ran out for my walk I just snapped a shot of the sky with my iphone so I got something for today.


So that's it for this week... Thanks for following along...

Until next time... xo

No comments:

Post a Comment