Monday, April 27, 2015

April 30 Minutes in the Life Remington, Virginia Photographer

Hello and Thanks for joining us this month for our 30 Minutes in the Life blog circle.

Yesterday was my birthday and we had a little girls day visit with my Mom.  Even though my Mom and I live only a little over an hour away, we don't get to see each other that often.  Between her schedule and mine we are always busy at opposite times.  She didn't get to see Mariah for her Birthday so we did a little combined Birthday celebration on Saturday.  As part of our day we did a little shopping at Toys R Us and then Mariah wanted to have lunch at Chipotle. (One of my faves!)  My Mom and Mariah have such a sweet and special bond between them. Mariah is always so happy when she gets to see her. Of course I forgot to get a shot of my Mom and I together, but I am really happy that I got the ones of her and Mariah. I hope she loves them as much as I do.
Thank you Mom for such a great day. Both Mariah and I lots of fun and loved getting to have some girl time with you. <3


















Next up be sure to check out Charlotte from Three Flowers Photography. I absolutely LOVE her work. It is always full of rich vibrant colors. She is from Essex, so it is always so great to see another part of the world through her lens. Click here to see what she has to share this month.

6 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAREN!!!!! i'm so glad you spent your special day with your mom and daughter, and you documented it as well :) so so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is such a sweet moment with your daughter and her Grandmother. She will treasure these images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Happy birthday, dear! Oh and what lovely images of your mom and daughter. Also, the stuffed animal in the baby chair made me laugh out loud. Love these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a great birthday. These are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday ! Love love the pics with your mum and daughter - thats special - thats why people should take photos! I love them all x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope it works this time Karen. I love your images this month. Nothing like 3 generations together. Don't forget to take that pic. My favorite is the 3rd one from the end. Happy birthday once again. Sharleen

    ReplyDelete