Friday, April 17, 2015

The Daily Frame April 9th-15th Remington, Virginia Photographer




Hello Friends, It's the end of the week, so that means time to share my week in photos.  At the end be sure to follow along to the next photographer in our circle to check out her week.


99/365: Finally Cut my hair
I have been growing my hair out for quite some time. I finally decided today to cut it off. I notice I do this, I grow it super long until it just seems to weigh me down and then I chop it all off. Then Mat aka Giovanni dyed it for me. I am a pretty simple girl who doesn't ever do much for myself, so I just can't see spending tons of money to color my hair.  So here's me with 9 inches less hair. ( I could have made a happier face, but that's ok) :)

100/365: 100 Days!!
Today marks 100 days of capturing a photo a day. It may seem silly, but it is a big deal to me that I have kept up with my goal.  So here was our special way of capturing today.


101/365: Train ride to the zoo
Today we decided to go to DC to take the kiddos to the zoo. Oh we picked the busiest day of all to go to DC. Tourists were in for the Cherry Blossom Festival, A Caps game and the Nat's game. Well we just must love chaos because we found it.  The lines were forever long... Luckily since Mat rides the train every day, he was able to get us in and out without waiting too long at all. (Yay!! ) So I took several photos at the zoo, but I love this one of the kids on the train. They were nervous and excited. I think they both thought it was strange they didn't have to wear seat belts.


102/ 365: Oma and her boys
This weekend Oma (Mat's Mom) came to visit to see Ethan for his Birthday. Can't believe he is turning 14 next week.  I got this quick snap shot of Oma, Ethan, and Mat. They all look so happy. Especially her. This is another reason I love photographs. Even the quick snapshots.


103/365: Trying to learn Baseball
Conor is really interested in baseball, so tonight we went out and practiced. We practiced how to stand, hold the bat properly, and practiced hitting the ball. He did so great. I really hope he continues to show interest in this.

104/365: Sick
It's one of those days, no one feels well and we all just want to lay around. No getting to play with your friends outside which is never fun.  I love when I get to catch you peeking out the window though.

105/365: Puppy Kisses
This was just too adorable and fun. We laughed and laughed playing with these guys.



Thanks for checking out my week. Next up is the super awesome Jasmine Keath from Melbourne, Australia. I must admit I adore her photography. She captures her children in the most beautiful way in such gorgeous light. Click here to check out her week.

1 comment:

  1. Love how you capture your kids' lives, Karen :) Those puppy kisses were so cute, they made me laugh out loud!!! That black and white portrait of your daughter is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete