Friday, August 21, 2015

The Daily Frame August 13th-19th Remington, Virginia Photographer


Hello Friends! I hope you have had a good week! I took many photos this week, but unfortunately have had little time to edit them.  So I will have to catch up on them and share at a later time.

225/365: Playing Guitar in Beautiful Light
As you know by now I love photographing my husband playing guitar. When he plays it is his happy time and I love seeing him in his element.  I also love the beautiful evening light we have been having lately.  I can't decide between the color or the black and white. I'd love to hear which one you like the best!



226/365: Apple House Pick Up
Every other Friday we pick up Ethan at the Apple House. You guys love to play around and hang out at this little place.


227/365: Seeing my Brother
Today was an eventful day. We were going to my Mom's house to celebrate her 60th Birthday with a BBQ and pool party.  My brother and I don't get to see each other often and haven't had a photo together in over 10 years. So we both decided to meet up early Saturday morning and take a quick photo together to surprise her.  My intention was to do this for her, but I have to admit I was so happy to get to see my younger brother.  I again have many photos from swimming, but will share those soon.





228/365: Fun at Target
Just a little fun outside of Target. Taken with my iphone.



229/365: First Day of School
Today was the first day of school. Of course Shawn was so thrilled as you can see. (Haha!) Mariah on the other hand was really excited to return to school.  Conor is so ready for school, but due to his birthday he can't start yet. So he is ready for Preschool at Miss Amy's.  Here's the mandatory First Day images.  Shawn starts 8th grade, Mariah starts 4th grade.







230/365: Not getting your way
Sometimes in the evening you are so tired and nothing seems to go your way, yet you don't want to give up and go inside.




231/365: Playing in the Abandoned Truck
There is this old abandoned tractor trailer in the back fields behind our house. The kids are always wanting to check it out so tonight they got to explore in it a bit.

Be sure to follow along and check out Deanna from Front Royal, Va to see what she has been up to this week. Click here to check out her post.

Thanks for following along.  Until next week. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment