Monday, August 31, 2015

August 30 Minutes in the Life, Remington, Virginia Photographer



It's that time of the month again. Time to share our 30 Minutes in the Life post with you.  We are a group of artists from all parts of this beautiful world sharing a little piece of our life with you through our lens.

Tomorrow is Matthew's birthday (my husband), so I decided to take a few photos of him for my 30 minutes this month.  We had an evening where the light was just so gorgeous and he was already outside on the deck playing guitar. So I talked him in to coming out into the grass for some photos.  I love photographing him.  He is quite addicted to smoking his Marlboro Red 100's, and well the smoke, the light, his moody style, the guitar, it's just everything I adore about photographing him.  He is just as much my muse as my kiddos. I think he quite enjoys being photographed now.
So here are a few to share with you.   At the end be sure to follow along through the circle and check out everyone's 30 minutes.









Next up in the circle is the very talented, Lynzi, of Lynzi Berg Photography She has some adorable little boys and always something beautiful to share! Click here to see her post this month.  .

Until next time...

6 comments:

  1. Yes I'd say your husband likes to have his picture taken now ;) You capture him so well, Karen. I love the smoke and the guitar -- I can almost hear what he's playing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these Karen!! I love that your husband gets in front of the camera too! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so great to see your husband in the photos. Hope he had a great day .

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO SO FABULOUS!!! I LOVE ALL OF THESE IMAGES!!!!!

    ReplyDelete