Friday, August 14, 2015

The Daily Frame August 6th - 12th Remington, Virginia Photographer




Hello! Thanks for stopping by to check out some photos from our week. After you finish my post, check out the other ladies in our circle.

219/365: Smoke Break
Right behind our house, pretty much in our back yard  is a little playground. It's rare that other kids are here, and we pretty much have the playground to ourselves. Everyone loves the merry go round, especially the biggest kid. Thursdays always seem like the longest days.


220/365: Mommy and Me Moments 
Mat captured this image of Conor and I tonight. I am going to try to be a little more present in these photos with my family. I want them to know that I was there too, not just behind the camera.


221/365: Date Night
Tonight we went out for dinner just the two of us. It was much needed. It gave us a chance to laugh together and tell stories. I know for me, even just this little bit of time together helps bring us closer together.




222/365: Checking out the scenery
Taking a peek outside at what the neighbors were working on with their yard.

223/365: Dad, Can you buy me this guitar?
We got this little guitar catalog in the mail, The two of you were laughing and singing on the porch and looking at this little book together. I love when you guys are close, it melts my heart.


224/365: Reading by the Willow Tree


225/365: TV Coma
You love to watch Teen Titans. You have figured out all the buttons on the remote so that you can watch it on On Demand. Tonight we were all tired, so it was a good quiet night for watching your favorite show.


Thanks for following along this week... Click here to check out my very talented friend Meagan Dwyer. I know she will have some amazing images to show you from this week.

Until next week... xo

1 comment:

  1. Love all your portraits this week :) Especially love the photo of your daughter under the willow tree reading -- such a great capture!!! The tree reminded me of My Girl -- has she seen that movie?

    ReplyDelete