Saturday, August 29, 2015

The Daily Frame August 20th - 26th Remington, Virginia Photographer



Hello Friends! It's time to share my week in photos with you! I'm a little late posting this week.  My days are busy and crazy at work and this week we had back to school nights at both schools in the evenings. So I didn't have much time to edit the photos I took.   So let's get right to it. 

232/365: You Are My Sunshine 
You truly are my sunshine. Your smile is contagious, and when I see you laughing it just brightens my day. I hope you never lose this sparkle and joy of life. There is so much good and no matter how much people try to tell you otherwise, don't believe them. 



233/365: Silly Glasses

You brought these silly glasses home from school, and have been wearing them most of the evening. No real story here today, just you and the glasses.


234/365: We Captured Each Other
Tonight we went to the back field. I captured a shot of you and you captured one of me.  I love this old abandoned tractor trailer. It's proving to be a fun place for us to go and capture images. Thanks for taking my photo baby. It's nice to get to be included in these posts, so we know I'm here too and not just behind the lens.



235/365: The Dark Side In Beautiful Light
You've been on a Darth Vader kick lately.  Today you were playing in your costume running around all evening. I love your imagination and how you get consumed in your characters. I know one day you will soon grow out of this, but for now live in all your fantasies and enjoy every waking minute of childhood. It seems to pass by too quickly.


236/365: Rainy Day
Tonight we got a storm and ran outside to play, however it started raining so hard we got completely drenched and had to run inside.


237/365: Moonlight in the Daylight
Tonight the moon came out really early. I love seeing the moon when the sun is setting.


238/365:  Chilling... Waiting on Mom...
Waiting on me in the morning, this is a first.



Thanks for checking out some of our photos from the week.  

Until next time... xo

No comments:

Post a Comment