Friday, March 13, 2015

The Daily Frame March 5th - March 11th



Hello, It's that time of the week again, for our Daily Frame Blog Circle.   Thank you for following along. This week hasn't been too exciting, but I have some shares from the week.  At the end of my post, be sure to check out Meagan Dwyer to see what she has been up to this week.  

Day 64/365: Snowed In.
Today we got a big snow storm and we we didn't go anywhere. In one my photography groups we partner together with another photographer and are given a theme. So my partner and I chose our husbands to photograph.  Our theme was selective focus.  So today I took a few more than 1 shot, but we had lots of fun taking these, and I have to admit, I love photographing my husband just as much as I love photographing the kiddos.   








65/365: We got to go out, Just the two of us. 
I almost forgot my photo today.  This evening was hectic, but we ended up getting to go out to meet up with some friends tonight.  So my son snapped this quick photo of us before we left.  I love how I am looking at you. It makes me happy to see that it shows how much I still look at you with such love. Thank you Shawn for this snapshot. <3

66/365: My boys
We had to make a run to Costco this afternoon and the 3 of you were walking like this together. I love my boys with all of my heart. I was so happy to capture this quick moment. It's definitely not a perfect photo, or any work of art, but it's special to me and that is what matters.



67/365: Just a portrait
Today there is no real story... Just a quick portrait. You said this is your serious face.

68/365: Walking on Sunshine
So today was the best... We had sunshine, it was warm, it just felt like such a good day. It's amazing what nice weather does to everyone's moods.  So when you got home from school, you threw on some shorts and enjoyed dancing and playing in all that gorgeous sunshine!


69/365: Practicing your writing

70/365: Signs of Spring
After all the snow has just about melted, Mariah found these little babies starting to poke out. She was so excited to find these.

Next up is the fabulous Meagan Dwyer. Click here to see her post.  She always has something beautiful and creative to share. <3

Whoo Hoo!! I've made it 70 days of photographing every day!  I'm a little proud of myself for sticking to this goal and that I haven't missed a day. Until next time... xo

No comments:

Post a Comment