Friday, March 20, 2015

The Daily Frame March 12th-18th Remington, Virginia Photographer



Hi friends, It's that time of the week again where I share my week in photos with you.  I want to say thanks so much from the bottom of  my heart for following along this journey with me. I am so happy that I committed to this 365 project. It has been so good for me.  So I won't ramble on, I will just share some of my week with you.  This week the light has been insanely gorgeous, so I was able to get lots of great shots. Next up, be sure to follow along and see some beautiful images from NYC travel photographer, Colleen Putnam. Click here to see her post.

71/365: Thursdays.... These days always seem the longest.  We are tired from the long week and it often shows on us.

72/365: Tonight we had a little movie night and watched Big Hero 6.

73/365: Today was gloomy and raining off and on. By afternoon we decided to go out to the fields and play in the puddles. I got lots of fun shots but I fell in love with this one of you.

74/365: Sidewalk chalk art
Today it was sunny but very cold and windy.  You were dying to get outside to play with the new chalk though.  This cat is always in the neighborhood and loves us. So he decided to join you while you were coloring the driveway.

75/365: Today was beautiful. Beautiful weather, the light was amazing, and it was so nice to be outside with you and your brother after work. Dinner was made ahead in the crock pot so this meant more time to spend with you guys.  There is something about bubbles that just never get old. They are always fun. You guys blow them everywhere and take turns chasing them pop them. We had such a fun evening.







76/365: Happy St. Patty's Day
Again another day with beautiful light.  Here are a few of my faves from today.


This one is my favorite. I love watching the light in your hair.

77/365: A few moments with Shawn.
I am pretty sure the photos from this day will be my 30 minutes in the life post. So be sure to come back Monday to check it out. <3

Thanks again for following along. I hope you enjoyed your week as much as I enjoyed mine. This project really helps me see the beauty in the every day and the little things.

Until next time... xo

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!!! loved every one of them :)

    ReplyDelete