Friday, March 6, 2015

The Daily Frame February 26th - March 4th Remington, Virginia Photographer



Hello Friends, Thanks for stopping by to check out my week in photos.  This week I took more than one photo a few times so I will be sharing a few photos on some of the days. At the end be sure to check out the next photographer in our circle.

57/365: Oh the bond these two have. They argue like crazy and love one another like crazy. I think because they are so much alike it's scary. When they are having fun together though, there is nothing like it. They were playing around having a piggy back ride just laughing up a storm.


58/365: Today you had a bad day and nothing seemed to go your way. The world was weighing down so heavy on you. So sometimes it's ok for Dad's to have a sad day too.

59/365: Today we went to the pool to celebrate Mariah's 9th birthday. We all had so much fun including myself. The big slide is always a hit. Here are a few of my favorites from the day.














60/365: Today was so gloomy and it was freezing rain. So we couldn't go outside or go anywhere. You have gotten a bit of cabin fever this winter. You may have been bored, but I think you looked so beautiful staring out the window. So I got a few shots of you today also.




61/365: So today was a little warmer and things are starting to melt around here. We had some awesome huge puddles.  Of course I had to let you run through them to have some fun.




62/365:
Tonight we were all being silly playing around, but sometimes you guys don't get your way and a fit breaks out.



So I kind of have a small obsession with photographing my husband lately. Well, and since he is game I'm trying to shoot him as much as possible. Maybe because he fits perfectly with the dark, moody, images that I like to capture. So here are a few that I took of him this same night.




63/365: Another hubby shot... This time doing what he loves playing guitar.

Thanks for taking the time to check out my post. Be sure to follow through the circle and check out everyone's posts. I love being a part of this group and seeing everyone's world each week.  Next up is Deanna Sackett, she is from Front Royal, Virginia.  Click here to check out her post.

Until next time... xo

1 comment:

  1. I love how you photographed all the highs and lows of your week with such perfection :)

    ReplyDelete