Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Day 25- 37 Our Beautiful Life ~ Virginia, Lifestyle Photographer

Day 26: June 18th

Today we had special Dr. Pepper in vintage soda bottles with fun straws. You guys all loved them.


Day 27: June 19th:

Tonight we got home late because I had to work late and we got stuck in terrible traffic and rain storms. We still managed to have a few minutes to go out and play. You love blowing bubbles.

Day 28: June 20th
You have rediscovered a passion for something and it's beautiful. I hope you remember the way you feel on this day. I love seeing you happy and excited about something. I love seeing you embrace something that you forgot how much you loved.

Day 29: June 21st

Discovering the magnolia tree. She is enjoying the sweet smell of these blooms, but my favorite thing about this image is that I can see the vein on her cheek. This vein is her birth mark and it has stood out on her pale skin ever since she was a tiny baby. There is just something about it I love.


 
We had some fun taking some more photos today too. So here are a couple more. :) 




Day 30: June 22

Yay! Today I made it through my first 30 days of a photo a day. I am proud I am sticking with it and doing so well. Sometimes I take too many photos, but sometimes I just try to get one for the day.

This morning we went out to the field in the back to take some photos. You wanted your photo taken with the purple wildflowers that only bloom in the mornings.  We ended up having so much fun laughing and chasing tiny butterflies all over.






Day 31: June 23

Being 12, So serious at times. I love when I get to take your photo though.



Day 32: June 24

Tonight you were so excited because you got to go skating with friends. It was a special night, and you couldn't wait to be picked up.



Day 33: June 25

You found your Batman hat, and love wearing it everywhere, especially to mow.



Day 34: June 26

Today was hot and we got out the kiddy pool. You loved having icee pops today.


Day 35: June 27

Tonight we dropped the older kids off with their Dad and we decided to have our own little movie night and watch Where the Wild Things are together. This was my favorite story when I was a kid, and I love getting to share it with each of you.   You loved it so much!


Day 36: June 28

Today you let me practice my homework for my class by being my model. I am so glad you did, because I love this photograph of you so much.


 
Day 37: June 29
 
I was lucky enough that you guys let me take your photos for practice this evening also.
 
 
 



 I can't believe it's almost July.  I will try to be better about sharing more frequently this month.  Thanks for following along. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment