Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Day 38 - Day 45 Our Beautiful Life Warrenton, Lifestyle Photographer


Day 38:  July 1st:

So in to the Where the Wild Things are movie. You have watched it a few times this week. I'm not going to lie, I love that you love this movie.



Day 39: July 2

Tonight I was making dinner, and I came around the corner and I caught you two doing this and making faces at each other through the glass. Thank goodness my camera happened to be right on the counter, because this moment was quick but so beautiful. We went out on the porch and you guys were being lovey again, so I went with it. 




Day 40: July 3rd

Tonight we were on the go, We had to drive to Front Royal to pick up Ethan and everyone was excited about the 4th of July.  So I only got a quick cell phone shot tonight.



Day 41: July 4th

Today we went to Messick's Farm market to pick sunflowers and blackberries. It was some nice girl time and I enjoyed all the fun we had playing in the sunflowers and trying our best to stay out of the huge mud puddles. I love our moments of just you and me when it seems the rest of the world doesn't matter.











Day 42: July 5th

Today we went swimming at Maw Maw's. I took plenty of photos, but wanted to enjoy the day with you guys in the pool. Such a great day!


Day 43: July 6th

You were my model for my workshop. I love when you pull your hair back out of your face. Your eyes are so beautiful.



Day 44: July 7th

It's quiet here, Shawn and Mariah are at their dad's for the week.  I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss you like crazy already.



Day 45: July 8th

We were waiting for the storm, and you kept covering your head with the blanket peeking outside. Those eyes... They melt me every time. <3


While I was putting this post together we got this quick storm.  Afterward the sun came out and then the sky became so absolutely amazing. I tried to capture it with my big cam, but my lens was not wide enough.  So my cell phone did most of the work tonight. These were all edited on my phone. I love using my iphone. So here is the last few minutes of what my eyes see in this beautiful light filled sky tonight.











Until next time... xo

No comments:

Post a Comment