Friday, June 26, 2015

The Daily Frame June 11th- 23rd Remington, Virginia Photographer



I didn't get to share my week with you last week, so this week I will share 2 weeks. Life the last two weeks has been quite busy.  I've done very well about keeping up with photographing but editing and posting has gone by the way side. So this week I am doing my best to catch back up and share this little bit of our life with you.  At the end be sure to follow along and check out the rest of our circle. There is always such amazing talent in this group.

160/365: Summer Heat
The days are so hot right now, it just feels so much better to keep your hair up off your shoulders. We went for a short walk and you wanted to put this beautiful flower in your hair.  I just  love how the light is shining through your hair.



161/365: Fridays
Every other Friday you go to visit your Dad so race from work and daycare to get you there for your visit. Today we actually got there a few minutes early so I was able to capture you before you left.

162/365: Visit with Oma
Today we went to see your Oma. You guys had some fun playing in the sprinkler together, and it was adorable.


163/365: Making Wishes
We thought most of the dandelions were gone, but we were wrong... As soon as you found them you were all ready to make your wishes.

164/365: Stressful day
Today was a bit stressful for the both of us. We have been questioning many things in our relationship lately, but I think when it comes down to it, it's the difficult situations that make us stand strong together and realize how much we love one another. When others would give up and fall apart, somehow we come together and rise above. I hope it always works that way.

165/365: Sometimes we need a little time out.

166/365: The Reality is, we all get exhausted.

167/365: Cannonballs at Maw Maw's House


168/365: Feeling Sentimental
This evening we ended up driving through Front Royal where we lived when we first got together.  Seeing this street sign brought back memories of our favorite house there on Cloud Street and then we got married on E Stonewall street.  Although we know this is not where we want to be all the time, we have so many memories and good times here.



169/365: Old Friends that withstand the test of time 
Today I got to hang out with one of my oldest dearest friends. We haven't seen each other in almost 5 years.  We've both been through so many life changes in these 5 years, but seeing each other talking and laughing like nothing had ever changed is priceless. These friendships are the best and I cherish them with all my heart. 


170/365: Father's Day 
No matter how frustrated I get with you, the one thing I can say is what an amazing Dad you are. You always play and have fun with the kids. You teach and discipline in order to make them better. 


171/365: Relaxing 


172/365: Blowing Bubbles before the storm


173/365: Tired and Cranky 


Thanks for checking out my week. Next up is Liz Godfrey from Connecticut, click here to see what she has been up to this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment