Friday, June 5, 2015

The Daily Frame June 4th-10th Remington, Virginia Photographer




Well Summer is here for sure. It started out this week with rain, but we have really hit the heat and humidity the remainder of the week. I've been a little preoccupied this week and not feeling myself so my urge to pick up my camera has not been up and down. I've proud of myself for making it this far in capturing a photo each day. It's become like a ritual, a part of me. I really do look forward to it on most days.   After checking out my post, be sure to follow along to the rest of the girls in our circle.

153/365: Another rainy day
It feels like it's been doing nothing but raining this week. Tonight when we got home you got out some of your workbooks and practiced your writing.


154/365: My Crazy Husband
Today we were in a rush and I was afraid I might miss my photo. You said you'd do it awfully quick and now I see why. You wanted to throw some goofiness in there. I love it though and I love when you try to make me smile. :)

155/365: Just another Saturday Night
Tonight we had such a nice evening, we stayed outside, we lit sparklers and played all together.

156/365: Fight Club 2
Your favorite author is Chuck Palaniuck, you own all of his books, and you absolutely love the movie Fight Club.  A comic came out as a sequel to the book and it was written by Chuck Palahniuck.  You have been so excited to find this and read it.

157/365: Talking in the tall grass
Tonight we went out to the field and just chatted in the tall grass. This unfortunately was short lived as the boys let the dogs out who quickly came to tackle us. I do love our moments of just you and me time.

158/365: Peach Ice Cream
Tonight we went to our favorite ice cream place. Just me and the kids. We love to go here, the ice cream is made fresh by the local farmers and people come from all over to wait in line for their ice cream. It really is that good though. So worth the wait. If you are somewhat local to me, and you have not been there, take the time to stop at the Moo Thru and enjoy.  I normally always get the cookie dough. It is my favorite. Tonight they had fresh peach, so after convincing from Shawn to try something new, I am so very glad I did. It was the best. We all loved it! The kids ended up eating theirs and most of mine because they loved it so much.


159/365: Finding Joy in the simple things
Today was a difficult day.  There are some changes at work that I have been figuring out how to adjust. There are days that marriage is difficult and misunderstood. On these days I have to push myself to shoot something. Today was definitely one of those days. The light was starting to dim and I thought to myself, I need to find something to brighten my mood, this moment. So there it was, these little beauties. These little weeds that I adore so much. They are picked with love from my littles and mean more than any store bought flower ever could.


So that's it for this week. I hope you enjoyed. Next up is the super talented Amanda Voelker from Seattle,Washington. I love following her posts, and I know you will too.

Until next time... xo

2 comments:

  1. Flowers, sunshine and ice cream?! Looks like a perfect week, despite the work issues! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen I just love your work. I feel like you've just hit your stride and it's pretty fantastic to watch.

    ReplyDelete