Monday, September 15, 2014

Reclaiming my passion...

Over the last month or more I have been in a major rut. I have felt uninspired and so busy to even want to create anything. Then I got sick and really didn't feel like shooting. Over the last week I've realized summer is ending and I missed out on capturing our last month of summer. I'm a little disappointed in myself for not sticking to what I started.  So now that I am beginning to feel better, I really want to pick up where I left off. Photographing our life, our every day. The beautiful, chaotic, messy, full of love, life that we have. 
So tonight I already had dinner made in the crock pot. We rushed home, finished up homework and ran outside to play. (And take photos, my kind of play)  So here's a part of our evening completely shot for me. Not every shot is technically perfect and I always come back to the black and whites. I love the emotion and feeling each one gives.















Until next time... xo

No comments:

Post a Comment