Sunday, September 21, 2014

5 Minutes with Spiderman Warrenton, Virginia Children's Photographer

Last week we watched the Spiderman 2 movie. Ever since Conor has been all about Spiderman. If you have followed along our journey throughout the last year, you will know this kid loves Super heroes. So while we were out running errands yesterday we stopped at Conor's favorite store... Walmart.  He was asking all day for a new Spiderman shirt.  As soon as we got in the door they were offering free Spiderman cupcakes to the kids.  Conor was so excited. They had displays of Spiderman costumes for Halloween, so guess what ended up in the cart right away. I should tell you, he loves dressing up in his costumes, capes, and masks. I know some people think I'm crazy for letting him go out in public all dressed up, but you know what, he is 3 with a wonderful imagination. If he wants to think he is a Superhero, then why not let him?  Childhood is so very short, and as I have learned with my older children, this will pass. It will pass quickly, and I will be wishing for these days of super heroes, and costumes. Will he be Spiderman for Halloween? Possibly, but for now he is Spiderman today. He had the costume half on before we could get out of the parking lot. We went out for ice-cream and he wanted to go as Spiderman. Did people look at him? Yes, they did. But with so many smiles and hi-fives!   So this morning we woke up early and first thing he wanted to do was put on the costume.  So I asked him if I could take some photos in his costume. He gave me 5 minutes, but these 5 minutes I will cherish. They are him today, excited and full of life having fun being a little boy the way he should. 

So here's 5 minutes with Spiderman... aka Conor.














No comments:

Post a Comment