Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Our Beautiful Life... Day 4-12 Warrenton Lifestyle Photographer

My photo a day journey is going quite well. I am getting in to a routine of shooting something for me each day. I haven't been sharing on here daily, but I have on my facebook page which you can find by clicking here.   I decided to combine them every few days.   So here is day 4-12.

Day 4: Today we made Tie Dye shirts. Oh so much fun. We got really messy and the die stained our skin for days. We love our shirts though.


Day 5: You love to go outside and twirl and dance in the grass. I love seeing you be so carefree and happy. 


Day 6: Wednesday nights are gymnastics night.  You did so great. You did handstands on the balance beam and 1 handed cartwheels.


Day 7: It was so rainy and gloomy.  We decided to go outside for a few minutes anyway.  We did just in time because a few days later they mowed the back field where this beautiful tall grass was. There are a few to share today...






Day 8: I went out on my lunch break and saw these little beauties on the bush by the parking lot.  I love lady bugs. I have always heard they are a sign of good luck.  So seeing this little beauty stand out amongst the chaos of a busy business parking lot was like a sign of hope and good things to come.


Day 9: Today we made home made whip cream together. It is one of your favorites. The older kids were not here so you got to lick the beater without having to fight for it.  We also walked over to the carnival for a bit. You loved listening to music while we were there. You wanted nothing to do with riding the rides though.  I enjoyed photographing the ferris wheel. Your dad loves the joker and cards, so we took one in honor of him too.  I love carnivals.






Day 10: Shawn, my first born. You made me a mom and you make me so proud every day.  You melt my heart lately with your sweetness. I want to soak these times up because as you grow in to a teenager I know these moments will be few and far between.  Tonight you came home from a walk and you had picked me every daisy you saw on the trail. There must have been over 50 of them. It was such a sweet surprise.


Day 11: We made a messy daisy chain head band. You put on your hand made tie dye shirt and decided that you were a hippie because you want to save the world by recycling.  Looking at you today I saw so much of myself in you when I was a little girl.


Day 12: It was so fun tonight watching you eat watermelon. You love it so very much. Other than ketchup it is your favorite.


I hope you will keep following along... I am loving photographing even just a few minutes of our little world. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment