Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Our Beautiful Life Day 13- 25

 
Well, I've got several days of catching up to do here on the blog... If you follow my facebook page you will see daily updates of this project.  So far shooting every day is going really well, and I love the outcome of the photographs I am taking.  Most of all, I love the every day moments that we are capturing. This past week I was also challenged by a sweet photographer friend to photograph 5 photos a day for 5 days.  So you will see some of those in here as well.   Well let's get to it...

Day 13: June 4:
Our friends from Colorado came to visit this week. Mel and my husband have been the best of friends since they were in their teens. Mel and I have our own story... 20 years and so much has changed. I think we both have a different respect and love for one another now. So this photo means more to me than it will look on the outside to everyone else.  We are laughing together, our eyes are closed and it's not the perfect shot... But that is ok.

Day 14: June 5th:
Today Mel and the family came to our house for a visit this evening.  I lots of photos, but I haven't edited them all yet. So I will share one of my favorite moments from this evening.  Conor and Hannah. They were adorable together.

Day 15: June 6th
Tonight Conor wanted to learn to ride his bike.  He got it for Christmas, but hasn't wanted much to do with it.  Well tonight that changed...

Day 16: June 7th
Tonight we played football with the boys. You got hit in the face and held your tears as much as you could to be brave. I was proud of you.


Day 17: June 8th

Today we had an unexpected water balloon fight. You guys had fun and got water everywhere. You were so excited.

Day 18: June 9th
Today I was tagged by another photog friend to capture 5 photos for 5 days of my every day life. So here was day 1.   My 1 obsession besides photography, Coca Cola. 2) My hubby playing on his phone waiting for the grill to heat up. 3) Hunt Burgers on the grill. A family favorite around here. 4) My never ending sink of dishes. 5) A Nirvana tribute magazine that I read tonight. Music has never been the same, and honestly I am not sure it will ever be again.

 
 
 
Day 19: June 10th
 1) Stuck in traffic on 66. A van caught on fire. 2) Last day of school. Shawn came so far this year in his first year of middle school. 3) Mariah met her best friend Sara and they are inseperable. 4) Bath time for the little one. He thinks he's just swimming most days. 5) Cotton candy ice-cream for dessert. His new favorite!
 
 
Day 20: June 11th
Today I was waiting on Mat, and there was lots of cool summer time weeds that just looked beautiful so I decided to photograph them while I was waiting.
 
 
 Day 21:  June 12th
Day 4 of my 5 day challenge. Our washer broke so we went to the laundry mat and had a little fun while we were waiting.
 
 
Day 21: June 13th (Friday the 13th)
Tonight we had crazy storms, We love watching the storms so we played outside before it got too bad, and I stood out as long as I could to capture the sky.  The sunset afterward was beautiful.
 
 
 
 Day 22: June 14th
They mow together every Saturday.  Conor thinks he is doing it all and Dad is just pretending playing outside with him. It's truly so cute.
 
 
Day 23: June 15th
Today was Father's Day, Conor wanted to be outside riding his bike most of the day. He is just so proud of himself.
 
 
Day 24: June 16th
Tonight you wanted to help me clean and you vacuumed for such a long time.
 
Day 25: June 17th
Bath time. You love this time of night. You gather all your super-heroes and play and swim. I love this time with you.
 
 
 
Thanks for following along in our little piece of the world. Until next time... xo




1 comment:

  1. would love to know how you convert your black and whites. stunning.

    ReplyDelete