Monday, September 28, 2015

September 30 Minutes in the Life Remington, Virginia Photographer

It's that time of the month where we share 30 minutes of our life with you.  At the end of my post be sure to follow along and see what the other amazing artists in this group are up to this month. We are scattered all over this beautiful world, and it's always so great to see what the world looks like to each of us throughout the year.

 This month I am loving that the weather is changing, the nights are cool and the days have still just the right amount of warmth.  The colors are beginning to change here and the light is just amazing.  Mariah and I went out in to the back fields for this months post. There are tons and I mean tons of these little yellow flowers everywhere. I can really see how much she is growing up and changing in these images. In my eyes she is just beautiful. She is and has always been my sunshine. As I type this post, the song in my mind is You are My Sunshine. We've sang it since she was just a baby and we still sing it every single night.  















































Next up in the circle is my very sweet friend Meagan, from Meagan Dwyer Photography. Click here to see what she has to share this month. 

Thanks so much for checking out my post this month. Until next time... xo 

6 comments:

  1. What beautiful images Karen. I love the photos where she is holding her hair back from her face. They are just stunning. The sunflare in the last few images is gorgeous. I wish it was cooling down in our part of town. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sharleen. I wish it was cooling down a bit for you too! xo

      Delete
  2. Mariah really is growing up and she is so lovely!! You are so lucky she lets you photograph her during your special walks together. Those black and white portraits of her look like model headshots!!! Love the way you captured the late summer/early fall light :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Colleen. I am fearful she will tire of it as she gets older, so I'm taking advantage of it as much as I can.

      Delete
  3. Gah!! Those yellow flowers are just beautiful. You captured your daughter so beautifully...I just LOVE her smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely superb. You are one of those great photographers that carries on surprising. I am a massive fan of your pictures of you husband too. So good. You work light perfectly to get such amazing mood and atmosphere to your shots.

    ReplyDelete