Monday, May 26, 2014

May 30 Minutes in the Life

It's that time again for our 30 minutes in the life post.  This month we have had lots of rain, and we have this huge shared field in our subdivision behind our house. The community hasn't mowed it yet, so the grass is super tall and thick.  The kids love running through this field and playing in the grass.   On this day, I was driving home from work just hoping they hadn't mowed the field yet. Luckily they hadn't. So we put homework aside and ran out to the field and played. We had tons of fun and I love the photos we captured during this 30 minutes of our evening.  .  Be sure to follow along through our circle and check out my very sweet friend Sharleen Stuart.  She is an amazing photographer from Florida, who always blows my mind with her nature adventures and finds.

So here's some of my favorites...
























Until next time... xo

8 comments:

  1. Karen, that looks like SO MUCH FUN!!! :) The pictures are stunning and memories that you captured are priceless!
    My favorites are 3 black & white pictures of your daughter jumping in sunlight. Breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Karen, these are all beautiful! The grass is amazing...so lacy and soft. I feel like I can look into the soul of each portrait...really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen! These shots are spectacular! I love the light, the joy, and the authentic way you captured this 30 minutes. The jumping shots are just stellar!

    Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love these Karen!!! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these!! Brought me right back to childhood :) Such carefree, fun and happy photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen these are gorgeous. I love all the action in the grass. My all time favorite is the black and white of your daughter holding the flower. It showed a little bit more of the serious side of her. It just spoke to me. I also love the one of your little guy laying in the grass. Great photo's. Thanks for sharing a little more of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh Karen, these are so beautiful! I just LOVE that field of grass. It just seems so velvety soft. This made me wish I was playing in it, too. I am in love with the color image of your daughter jumping in the field. So much fun. I felt like I was there. Beautifully done! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. What joyful images Karen!! I love how you made the simplicity of playing in a field a celebration. Beautifully done! xo

    ReplyDelete