Monday, March 24, 2014

30 Minutes in the Life ~ March Edition / Warrenton, VirginiaPhotographer

This month we were so excited about day light savings.  Did I like losing the hour of sleep? Not so much, but I am so thrilled to have that extra hour of daylight in the evening. It means getting out side to play a little longer. So on the first evening, we decided to take a little walk and enjoy the gorgeous evening light. It was nice because I got some one on one time with my daughter.  I hope you enjoy, and be sure to check out the lovely Allison Wheeler, Oaklahoma Lifestyle photographer by clicking here.















Until next time.... xo

8 comments:

  1. Karen, what beautiful images and such creamy light! I'm so thankful for daylight savings time too! Makes me feel like we can enjoy the outdoors more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous light!!! I love how you really captured the golden hour with her hair flying up in the air :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that golden light!! She's a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great photo's Karen, and how nice to have one on one time with your daughter. I love the 4th photo down and the photo where she is running across the bridge. Just gorgeous. On a different note, I am not crazy about the time change. We were also affected by a timezone change that day and it really messed with me that week. Added to that I seem to have less time in the evening to do my own thing. I would like an in-between time. Not winter time and not summer time. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such gorgeous light and incredibly beautiful and real moments you captured! LOVE them all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen, what a lovely evening! Great use of the light and I love the joy you captured in your beautiful daughter's face. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Karen! I love the light! I'm happy too that there is more daylight...I think all the photographers feel the same way...ha! I especially liked the colors of her hat and jacket with the golden grass. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That light and the joy in your daugther's face! I have always really liked your work, Karen, but I am totally loving what you've been doing recently. Keep up the amazing work!

    ReplyDelete