Monday, February 24, 2014

30 Minutes in the Life ~ February Warrenton, Virginia Photographer

It's that time of the month again, where I share 30 minutes of our life with you.  This month has been rough.  The weather has not been great. We have been sick with colds. I honestly haven't really wanted to pick up my camera much. I am so ready for spring, sunshine, and warmth. So I decided to go with 30 minutes of a normal evening. The house isn't perfectly clean and everyone is just kind of doing there own thing.  My daughter is reading for her 20 minutes of nightly homework. My husband is a huge Star Wars Fan Boy. He has all sorts of little Star Wars treasures and collectibles. His favorite out of his collection is the Milennium Falcon. He was showing my son all the little parts, and details since he is really starting to learn about Star Wars. So here is a little glimpse into our little quiet night at home.  Be sure to follow along in the circle and check out Colleen Putnam, she is from NYC and travels all over to create some amazing photographs. I really enjoy following her beautiful photography. Click here to check her out.












Until next time.... xo

7 comments:

  1. Karen, these are SO sweet!! I love that you captured your daughter twirling her hair while reading, and your little boy wearing a cape while learning about his dad's Star Wars collection is just adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love these! Such awesome snaps of your evening.
    I might love them more since I'm a huge star wars fanboy too LOL xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job capturing these moments! I especially love the hair twirling and reflection. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these so much!! Love the reflection image. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are the most important moments...gorgeous images Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen, lovely images of your family! I'm sure you guys will love looking at these in the future. Your different perspectives of her hair twirling are rad. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think these are so lovely, Karen. The weather makes it tough to be inspired, but these photos are so perfect and so real.

    ReplyDelete