Tuesday, August 13, 2013

The Morgan Family / Manassas, Virginia/ Family Photographer

A couple of weeks ago I photographed the Morgan Family.  I have known Dennia for many years from working together.  We have grown to know one another quite well, and I was very excited when she announced her pregnancy.  As you will see in these photos, this family has such a special bond.  They have lots of fun and laugh, but also have this incredible love for one another that radiates from them. We went to 2 locations for their session.  First we went to Old Town Manassas train station to the LOVE train car.  Then we drove over to the Manassas National Battlefield Stone Bridge for the majority of the session. I am so happy for this family and all the wonderful memories they are about to have in the upcoming months. I can't wait to meet your sweet little guy when he arrives. Thank you for letting me capture this time in your lives. 














































 
 
Thank you for taking the time to view this session.  If you would like to schedule a session, please contact me at karenhuntphotography@gmail.com.  Until next time... karen 

No comments:

Post a Comment