Friday, July 26, 2013

30 minutes in the life of July...

This month I have joined up with a group of some of the sweetest bunch of photographers and we are starting a blog circle called 30 minutes in the month of....  This blog circle will link us all together and give you a peek in to how we document 30 minutes of our lives each month.  Today I wasn't initially planning to shoot for my post. I had planned to wait until we went to our local fireman's carnival tomorrow.  However, we were outside and heard the ice-cream truck coming down the road and the kids were so excited. So I grabbed my camera and started snapping.  Well one thing led to another and I realized I had been snapping shots while they were enjoying their ice cream and playing on the porch. So, here is a peek in to our afternoon in July.  Up next is, Cindy Cavanagh, "Albury Child and Family Photographer"  is a photographer from Albury, Australia. Take a moment to enjoy and follow the rest of the circle to check out 30 minutes in all of our lives.















 
 
 
 

11 comments:

  1. how fun!! that's one of the downfalls of moving to the country, no ice cream man!! :) cute shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the b&w shots in the kiddie pool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fun! I love the first one, the colors and the way the ice cream man is leaning out the window to the intently peering children. What a perfect image of summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great shots! Looks like a really fun day!! Great summer day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Childhood encompassed in images. These are just wonderful and SCREAM childhood!!

    Such happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics - Nothing better than ice cream when it is so hot. I love the color pic in the pool. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW such a beautiful peek into your world! I adore your soft tones and the B&W's are perfection! Beautiful happy shots xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely peek into your world. Great images.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Boy that ice cream truck sure knows how to draw a crowd! Really fun images and cute kids. I especially love the light in the last image, so golden and warm.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun 30 minutes! I love the expressions you were able to capture in your family. These are just great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just made me want some icecream and jump in a pool. Lovely family and great shots Karen!

    ReplyDelete