Sunday, September 8, 2013

The Figueroa Family ~ Haymarket, Va Family Photographer

A couple of weeks ago I got to photograph this adorable family at the greatest location. It was a little farm in Haymarket called Burnside Farms. This time of year they have thier sunflower fields in full bloom.  I had never been here before and thought it was such a cool place for a photo session. Thanks so much Robyn for the location idea and choosing me to photograph you guys. You guys have a beautiful family and are lots of fun.  This is my favorite type of session, not all the shots are posed and I am capturing them just having fun and enjoying their day together. Here are my favorites from this session. 









































Thank you for taking the time to view this post. If you would like to schedule a session, please email me at karenhuntphotography@gmail.com.    Until next time.... Karen ... xo

No comments:

Post a Comment